Thank you for your enquiry, we will be in touch shortly.
You should also receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes, if you don't receive this email, then please check your spam/junk email folder.
For urgent enquiries and bookings (i.e. within next 48 hours), please call us anytime on either 01293 533885 or 07944 774908
All bookings are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- A deposit of 25% of the total booking (minimum of £25) is payable at the time of booking, to reserve your dates.
- The deposit due for bookings made by telephone or email must be sent within seven days. If the deposit is not received, then we may release your dates & cancel your booking, we will confirm this in writing if this happens.
- This fee is fully refundable if 4 weeks notice is given in writing for any cancellation before the start date.
- The outstanding balance is due on the first day of the booking.
- Bank transfers are preferred, but payments by cheques (made payable to D R Wood) or cash are accepted.
- Credit cards payments are not currently accepted.
- Any overpayment resulting in a credit balance, will be carried forward to the next booking. If you wish for this to be refunded immediately, please let us know, and we will send a cheque within seven days.
- All prices are confirmed in writing, email or text message (unless the start date is less than seven days, then the prices will be confirmed verbally), and are fixed for that booking following payment of the deposit.
- Prices are subject to change without notice for new bookings.
- The following will apply to all visits.
- Visit times will vary each day, to give the impression that the house is not vacant.
- Morning visits will be completed before lunchtime.
- Afternoon visits will be completed after lunchtime.
- Single visits will be completed any time during the day.
- Priority is always given to cats requiring timed medication like diabetic injections.
- Priority is also given to any cat that is unwell, and requires to be taken to a vet.
- During very bad weather conditions, it may be necessary to adjust visit times, and adjust two visits per day to just one. During this time we will monitor local weather reports, and put extra food down as necessary.
- Although Crawley Cats at Home has Public Liability Insurance, this does not cover any veterinary treatment that your cat(s) may need in an event of any emergency whilst you are away.
- Crawley Cats at Home will make a charge per visit to take/collect your cat(s) to/from a vet.
- We will always try to make contact with you before we take your cat(s) to the vet, (unless it is an emergency), either by leaving you a voicemail message, or if this is not possible via text message and/or email to contact us.
- Either we or the vet will then contact you following the vet’s examination.
- Typically if the vet’s initial consultation and essential medication is less than £150 including out-of-hours treatment, we will temporarily cover this cost. Payment will be due when you return home. For any larger amounts, then we may request a bank transfer be paid before you return home.
- Until contact has been established we will always trust the vet’s recommendation for treatment.
- Once contact has been established then any further treatment will be agreed directly between yourself and the vet. This also includes any further payments.
- We therefore recommend that your cat(s) have their own pet insurance to cover these types of expenses.
- Our Public Liability Insurance is also not a replacement for your own home building and content insurance.
- Crawley Cats at Home is solely owned and run by Debbie Wood.
- Copyright of all documents, images and the website remains the property of Crawley Cats at Home, and can not be copied or reproduced without written permission
- We hold your details for the purpose of running our business and conform to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will never pass on your details to any third party for sales or marketing use.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted by us (for example you have moved out of the area), please write or email us.
- If you have previously given us permission to show your cat(s) pictures and/or references on our website, and you wish for these to be removed, please write or email us.
Revision: 14 September 2015
The Security Industry Authority (SIA)
The Security Industry Authority (SIA) is the organisation responsible for regulating the private security industry, this includes holding customer keys whilst carrying out work on their premises. If anyone continues to work without a licence they will be committing a criminal offence, punishable on conviction by a fine of up to £5,000 or 6 months imprisonment or both. Further information can be found on The Security Industry Authority website.
We are pleased to confirm that Crawley Cats at Home has now completed the registration process and undergone the necessary checks, and a licence has now been issued. You can check the licence details by visiting Register of Licence Holders and entering the licence number of 0440111609363456. So you can be rest assured that when you hand over your keys, you are handing them to someone who has been independently vetted and licenced.